Created in 2009 in Silicon Valley, Orange Institute has evolved into an intimate and global conversation with some of the smartest people in the world. Thanks to a charter from the executive committee of the Group, Orange Institute has opened its think tank to enterprise organizations from a wide variety of industries and geographies. Twice a year, members come together for deep and immersive dialogues with the leaders and provocateurs of the Digital Economy, in interactive and loosely-structured sessions that are sized for maximum participation. Over 15 sessions have been convened since its inception, on three continents.
From pace-setting investors like Mike Maples, Rob Coneybeer, or Ben Horowitz, to early access to future disruptors, like Waze or Siri, Orange Institute participants have come to expect the unexpected, and have their worldview challenged and reshaped by Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area. If you are a member of the Orange Institute Faculty, this creates maximum receptivity and attention to your message.
Our commitment is to curate insightful conversations with the entrepreneurs, disruptive companies, researchers, and investors who are passionate about change. Please join us on the journey. For more info on how to participate in this unique collaborative learning experience, visit the Orange Institute website at https://institute.orange.com/en/.
By the numbers
- 175+ presenters to Orange Institute since its inception in 2009.
- $375+ billion market cap of publicly-held Institute member companies.
- 40+ companies with multi-year subscriptions to Orange Institute.
- 350+ hours of talks presented by Institute since 2009
- November 13 – 17, Bangalore & Mumbai
Past Orange Institute books
- Orange Institute 18: AI – San Francisco, Berkeley, and Silicon Valley
- Orange Institute 17: China’s Digital Ecosystem – Beijing and Shanghai
- Orange Institute 16 – Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- Orange Institute 15: We <3 Digital New York – NYC and Brooklyn
- Orange Institute 14: Seeing the Unseen Digital – San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Los Angeles
- Orange Institute 12: Startups & Giants – Tell Aviv
- Orange Institute 11: When Worlds Combine – San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Los Angeles
- Orange Institute 10: Six New Waves in the Digital Economy – Tokyo and Yokohama
- Orange Institute 9: Feedback Economy + Realtime Society – Boston and New York
Save the date – November 13-17, Bangalore & Mumbai
With more than 1.3 billion citizens, India is set to become the world’s largest population. Half is under 35 years old and almost 500 million are connected to the Internet, establishing the country as a dynamic place for innovation and a true inspiration for the world. One out of four software developers in the world is now based in India, surpassing the USA this year.
India is also an aerospace powerhouse, having successfully launched 104 satellites in a single flight. TeamIndus, one of the five teams selected globally by the Google Lunar XPRIZE competition, is building a spacecraft that will land on the moon later this year. We will have the opportunity to meet them during our next session in India.
Discover one of the fastest growing hubs for digital innovation, which is boosting the Indian economy through Biometrics, E-commerce, FinTech, EduTech, HealthTech, Smart Cities and Entertainment & Media.
Join us! Contact Patricia Maynial, email@example.com to learn how you can be a part of this collaborative learning platform.