Created in 2012, Orange Fab is the startup accelerator for Orange. It’s a three-month program that works with exceptional startups that are changing how people connect and communicate. The goal is to help early-stage startups based in the U.S. grow their businesses and build innovative products and services that improve people’s lives. The program leverages both the entrepreneurial assets of Silicon Valley and the business acumen of Orange’s own management teams. Approaching its fourth season, the Orange Fab program has helped accelerate more than 20 startups.
Those accepted into the program will receive mentorship from not only the 40+ engineers and business analysts on site at Orange Silicon Valley, but also from thought-leaders, industry experts, and investors active in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer more than 20 seasonal events, workshops, and lectures to help startups grow their business. Orange Fab is also intended for startups that are interested in accessing the distribution channels, markets, executive expertise, and global footprint of Orange and its partners.
Introducing Our Newest Members
By the numbers:
- 34: number of startups accelerated in 4 seasons
- 32: number of accelerated Fab startups still active
- $80 million: the aggregate amount of funding collectively raised by all of the companies that have participated in Orange Fab
- $35 million: the amount collectively raised by startups after joining Orange Fab
- $2.3 million: average funding per company
- 300: applications each season
- 2%: acceptance rate
- 6: number of commercial agreements Orange has with its startups
- 9: number of partners participating in Fab Force
New for season 4, Orange Fab is expanding its program to include Visa, LG Electronics, Fnac, Morpho, Moët Hennessey, Airbus, AXA, and Total S.A. Called Fab Force, Orange joins these leading brands to provide valuable growth, expertise, and new distribution opportunities to startups in Silicon Valley. These partners receive exclusive access to our startup evaluation platform and are invited to participate throughout the accelerator process, including connecting with Orange Fab mentors, thought leaders, and industry experts. Startups will be able to network with some of the world’s top brands and gain unique access to new distribution channels.