About Orange Silicon Valley
Orange Silicon Valley (OSV) is the Bay Area division of Orange, one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators, serving 250 million customers across 29 countries. Through research, development, and strategic analysis, we actively participate in the disruptive innovations that are changing the way we communicate. OSV contributes to and engages with the regional Silicon Valley ecosystem through numerous programs, such as our Orange Fab startup accelerator, Orange Institute, and ongoing collaborations with our partners.
At OSV, we thrive on collaboration, working closely with Silicon Valley & San Francisco to foster innovation and seek out disruption. In an accelerating present we anticipate that the future is closer than we think. We act as guides to the digital revolution occurring in the San Francisco Bay Area, regularly hosting startups, businesses, and corporate leadership from around the world.
By the numbers:
- 500+: OSV engages with over 500 new companies every year, thanks to a combination of everyday work, our Orange Fab startup accelerator, and Orange Institute.
- 200+: Over the past four years of Orange Institute operations, more than 200 of the smartest people in the world have presented at 11 sessions of Orange Institute.
- 12 weeks: Orange Fab sessions last 12 weeks, allowing startups to be on premises at OSV, receive mentoring, and conduct meetings to develop their business.
- 40+: Over 40 engineers and business analysts work on-site in SF to make Orange Silicon Valley possible.
Areas of focus:
- Optimized LTE bandwidth
- Customer experience
- Next generation networking
- Open Source hardware
- Software defined networks
- Big Data
- Cloud computing
- Digital enterprise
- Emerging wireless
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning